Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
- Affiliates are paid a yearly recurring commission for each hosting account referred to our services and renews our services. A signup is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and stays active for 90 days.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No credit will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
- If a referral has been made and is not showing in your affiliate account it must be reported within 15 days. Missed referrals not reported during this period will not be credited to your account.
- All affiliate fees are locked 90 days after the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out unpon your request. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of $50 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Payments are sent using the 2checkout payment system (no fees are deducted from your earnings). If you do not supply a 2checkout address a check will be sent. Payments by check take up to an additional 30 days to arrive. For larger affiliates with balances of over $10,000 per month we offer Wire Transfer. To change your payment information, log in to your affiliate account and click on the edit button next to the payee details section.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid commission payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any commissions due to you. Commissions that are left unclaimed or are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
- There is a $35 charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings. Payments will only be reissued within 120 days of original issue date in the case of a lost, wrong address or stop-payment request. After 120 days the payment will be forfeited.
- Affiliates are required to refer at least 3 new paid customers per year to quality for commission withdraw.
- Affiliates are paid 40% of what we charge on first year signup, and 20% yearly recurring commision when the referred customer renews.
- The commission plan above applies to all of our share hosting plans. Add-ons and domain name purchase and domain name transfers are excluded.
- Affiliates are paid $5 for each Free Trial account they referred. This $5 will not be available until the affiliate account has a 10% conversion rate and above, meaning 10% or more of the affiliate’s referred free trial clients become a paying customer of any hosting plans we offer. (This is a way for us to prevent commission frauds.)
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates).
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- Affiliates may not resell hosting. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate commissions.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.